Tuesday, September 7, 2010

MAIDEN FLIGHT

The Night-Sky-Horse comes for me
In broad daylight, barely visible.
I spread my arms, now wings,
And fly with him.

Alone, I could not do it,
But transported by this Vision,
Lifted in a spiral,
I circle high.

Exquisitely sensitive
To the sweet currents that carry me;
Sustained still by the One
Who upholds all.


Time is gone, past and future,
There is only now, this moment of
Release, of freedom from
Hours and history.


Each detail below is mine,
Broad valley and life-giving river,
Borne, not by my power,
But by my powerlessness.

Following an account of a hypnotherapy session that involved a past life healing in Chapter 3, I began Chapter 4 with this poem, based on a shamanic journey to the "upper world." aboard my white Pegasus.The poem can still put me in an altered state. What a lucky girl I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment