Thursday, October 7, 2010

Journey on Many Levels

I'm at my son Scott's house, halfway home from my trip to attend the maiden voyage of the Level IV Matrix Energetics seminar. My mother stayed with Scott and Rachel while I was gone; she and I return home today.

The seminar presented Richard Bartlett's latest construct of the 40 different healing modalities he has mastered. Rich and varied information presented in usable templates. I think it will take me two years to get my mind around it. I'm so glad I went.

Spent time with Gil Woltjer, Sheryl Anderson, Lynn, Lela and Ileana Woltjer. Long- term relationships are such a blessing. Fred and I met Lynn and Gil in Brazil in 1968. We've maintained our friendship through thick and thick.

Ready to settle back at home and dream my next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment